ONE (SINGAPORE) is looking to hire a Campaign Manager! Are you passionate about our campaign, enthusiastic and have a positive attitude, able to work independently and with a team, have experience volunteering or working with non-profit organisations as well as some private sector experience, preferably meeting sales targets and generating revenue? If so, you could be the right person for the job! Interested? Let us know! Please send us an email, along with your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that applicants for this position should be a Singapore citizen or PR.
ONE (SINGAPORE) is dedicated to raising public awareness and taking concrete actions to Make Poverty History. We envision a just world where no one lives in poverty, be it here at home or overseas. Globally, every three seconds a child dies from extreme poverty. But it doesn’t have to be this way. The resources and technology exist in the world today to transform the hopes and dreams of an entire generation.
The Campaign Manager’s principal areas of responsibilities, include:
· Revenue Generation / Resource Development
· Project Management / Partnership Management
· Volunteer/ Intern Management
· Other areas as deemed necessary
The Campaign Manager (“CM”) reports to the ONE (SINGAPORE)’s Executive Committee (“Exco”), which will appoint a primary point of contact between the Manager and the Committee. The CM will submit a weekly report to the Committee’s designated representative, including a log of hours worked. The CM will be expected to attend monthly Exco meetings and ONE (SINGAPORE) events which may be during the evenings and/or weekends. S/he must be able to work independently and driven to achieve key performance indicators, while maintaining the highest standards of ethics and conduct.
|ROLES (While the CM is responsible for the following, s/he is not expected to directly implement every item. Some tasks will be delegated to interns, junior staff or volunteers, who are supervised by the CM.)|
A) Revenue Generation & Partnership Development
● Develop partnerships, consistent with ONE (SINGAPORE)’s mission, that generate revenue for the organisation and selected beneficiaries
● Promote and administer the Corporate Adoption Programme
● Promote sales to the organisation’s annual fundraising dinner
● Document partnership development strategies, which may include, but are not limited to, benefactor development, corporate events, foundation grants, membership registrations, merchandise sales and sponsorships.
● Prepare proposals and marketing collateral for meetings with prospects and partners
● Secure a pipeline of sales and marketing calls with prospects and partners
● Follow up meetings with documented action points and post-meeting correspondence
● The CM is expected to spend at least 20 – 40% of his/her time on this area each month.
B) Administration & Financial Management
● Manage all office-related matters including facilities and equipment, and ensure a conducive work environment for staff and volunteers
● Ensure necessary licensing approvals are obtained for activities/events where necessary, and support & Exco in ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and guidelines
● Ensure regular reporting to & Exco on activities and organisational matters
● Manage interns ensuring projects are adequately resourced and making recommendations to Exco on staffing and resourcing matters
● Develop and implement policies and procedures to enhance operational effectiveness
● Take responsibility for cash management and payments and ensure financial management procedures and controls are adhered to including proper approval processes, record keeping and reporting, working closely with the book-keeper.
● Support the Exco on financial management matters and in annual audit and budget planning.
● Provide daily and weekly reports to supervisor
C) Project and Partnership Management
● Manage projects that result from partnership development initiatives
● Provide logistical support and event managment for other projects or events initiated by the Exco
● Use pre- and post-event project management templates
D) Membership & Volunteer Management
● Assist the Exco to develop strategies and programmes that promote new membership and membership renewals
● Ensure regular and effective communication with members, including newsletters
● Organise regular member events and other form of engagement with members
● Work with Exco members to identify and match volunteers for each project/initiative and ensure adequate training, support and direction to volunteers are provided
● Administer membership and volunteer databases
● Work with Exco members to develop and manage content for public communication materials, including newsletters, website and microsites, brochures, presentations and talks, media interviews and media kits, advertisements, publications and the annual report to ensure coherent and consistent messaging that is aligned with ONE SG’s mission and mandate across all activities and with Exco-approved strategies and plans
● Respond to ad hoc queries and requests for information on ONE SG matters
● Monitor relevant international and local press releases, announcements and activities to keep Exco and general membership updated as appropriate
● Ensure regular social media updates, web articles and fortnightly newsletter