1 in 10 Singaporeans are unable to meet basic needs in the form of food, clothing, shelter and other essential expenditures. The $10 Campaign alleviates poverty and inequalities in Singapore through a two-step approach:
First, the $10 Campaign creates an Emergency Fund to provide for the immediate needs of low-income individuals who urgently need help, by paying for items like diapers, school fees, utility bills, doctor visits and transportation.
Second, research & advocacy is funded to create long-term solutions to eradicate poverty, ensure that no one in Singapore is left behind and that everyone in our nation can live with dignity.
How can you show your support?
- Take the #TenDollarChallenge!
- Join a campaign street team! $10 Street teams will be raising awareness on university campuses and within the greater Singapore community.
- Stay up-to date via SMS messages or by following us on Facebook or Instagram. Help raise awareness by sharing updates.
- Download and share our media resources with friends, family and colleagues via email, in your newsletter or on social media.
- Bring the $10 Campaign to your workplace, school or place of worship. ONE (SINGAPORE) can produce a road show for your organisation.
Help us in the campaign to Make Poverty History!
ONE by ONE . . . by ONE!