with the privacy statement, please do not visit, use and/or access this website.
Statement of policy
This organization collects and holds a range of personal information about ONE (SINGAPORE) supporters for the purpose of their recruitment and management. The organization is committed to protect the privacy of our supporters’ personal information to the largest extent possible. For the purpose of this document, a ONE (SINGAPORE) supporter includes volunteers, members, newsletter subscribers, petition supporters, clients or individuals who are served by ONE (SINGAPORE) and other individuals who have voluntarily provided their information to ONE (SINGAPORE).
Definition of personal information
Personal information is any information about a ONE (SINGAPORE) supporter held by the organization that could reasonably be used to identify them.
- Phone number
- Email address
- Social Media accounts
- Hobbies, clubs or activities
- Photos or videos
- Likes and opinions
The collection and management of information of this nature is subject to the procedures outlined
The organization will only collect information from ONE (SINGAPORE) supporters that is necessary for recruitment, administration or that is relevant to the ONE (SINGAPORE) campaign. This Privacy Statement informs stakeholders about why we collect the information and how it is administered.
Use and disclosure
The organization will
- use and disclose a supporter’s information solely for purposes that are relevant to ONE (SINGAPORE)’s campaign, such as checking references, matching volunteer activities and sharing information about ONE (SINGAPORE) events and activities
- obtain consent from the supporter before disclosing their personal information for any other reason
- retain your Personal Data, in a password protected database, for as long as it is required or relevant for operational or legal purposes
The organization will take reasonable steps to ensure the information collected about supporters is accurate, complete, up-to-date and relevant to the functions we perform. You shall consult your parent or guardian before providing us with your Personal Data if you are under the age of eighteen.
The organization will safeguard the information collected against its misuse, loss, unauthorized access or any other negative impact thereof.
The organization will:
- Make this information freely available in relevant publications and on the organization’s website
Access and correction
The organization will make sure supporters know they have a right to access their file and make corrections if they feel the information is wrong. Supporters who wish to access or amend their personal information should approach the manager of volunteers.
The organization’s Executive Committee is responsible for adopting this policy. The organization’s Executive Committee and all paid staff members, contractors and volunteers are responsible for the implementation of this policy.