ONE (SINGAPORE) presents
Every ONE Can 2013
in conjunction with Food ReXycling Day
Help ONE (SINGAPORE) celebrate The Food Bank Singapore’s First Anniversary with our annual grocery warehouse sale, Every ONE Can. But this year, in addition to buying groceries on site for donation (and your own cupboards) at great discounted prices, we also invite you to ‘recycle’ food by bringing in-kind donations as well.
This is how it works:
- Join us on Saturday 20 April from 10am – 3pm at FoodXervices to purchase food at rock bottom prices for donation to The Food Bank Singapore.
- You can also shop for yourself and enjoy a 25% discount on all groceries. But first, you must buy at least one item for donation or donate a ReXycled item.
- Bring at least 1 food item to be ReXycled and receive an extra 5% off your total bill. (The item for donation must be unopened, unexpired and in good condition.)
- If you can’t make it for the event, you can go online to purchase food items for donation from 18 – 30 April.
So come down for a fun-filled discounted grocery shopping experience. You can stock your own cupboards as well as support the good work done by our beneficiaries. In addition, we’ll also have stalls from other charities and social enterprises with great gifts for sale.
Every ONE Can feeds a hungry person. Every ONE Can Stand Up and Make a Difference. Every ONE Can Make Poverty History!
- Date: 20 April 2013
- Time: 10AM – 3PM
- Venue: FoodXervices (39 Keppel Road, #01-02/04 Tanjong Pagar Distripark)