ONE (SINGAPORE) will hold its 2018 Annual General Meeting on Saturday 27 January.
We’re holding it at 10 Scotts at the Grand Hyatt from 12:30 - 2:30pm.
Following is the agenda for the meeting:
1. Presentation of ONE (SINGAPORE)’s financial accounts for the year ending 31 December 2017
2. Election of ONE (SINGAPORE)’s 2018 Officers and Executive Committee
This is also your chance to become involved and play a leadership role, either by standing as a candidate or participating in the process to choose the 2018 leadership.
We hope you can make it, but if you can’t be there, you can also name a proxy to vote for you on all matters arising from the above agenda. Just follow these simple steps to nominate a Proxy:
- Download the Proxy nomination form.
- Fill in all the fields, including your nominee. (If you do not know whom to name, you could select a member from our current Executive Committee).
- Email the completed form to ONE (SINGAPORE)’s Secretary, Michele Yap, c/o the organisation's general account. (If the preceding link does not open up an email for you, you can find the address here. Please write "AGM 2018 - Proxy Nomination" in the subject heading.)
We would also like to remind you to renew your annual membership by the AGM. You can do this in advance via PayPal or pay cash on the day of the meeting.
Here are the details of the AGM:
Date: Saturday 27 January 2018
Venue: 10 Scotts (Grand Hyatt)
10 Scotts Rd
Time: 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.