ONE (SINGAPORE) will hold its 2016 Annual General Meeting on Saturday 16 January.
We’re holding it at Mirror Image Academy, located near Chinatown Point at 531A Upper Cross Street, #03-112, from 11:00am to 1:00pm.
Following is the agenda for the meeting:
- Election of ONE (SINGAPORE)’s 2016 Officers and Executive Committee
- Presentation of ONE (SINGAPORE)’s financial accounts for the year ending 31 December 2015
This is also your chance to become involved and play a leadership role, either by standing as a candidate or participating in the process to choose the 2016 leadership.
If you have not RSVP-ed yet, please do so. It will help us to plan better. We hope you can make it, but if you can’t be there, you can also name a proxy to vote for you on all matters arising from the above agenda.
Just follow these simple steps to nominate a Proxy:
- Download the Proxy nomination form.
- Fill in all the fields, including your nominee. (If you do not know whom to name, you could select a member from our current Executive Committee).
- E-mail the completed form to ONE (SINGAPORE)’s Secretary, Michele Yap and cc our Campaign Executive, Xiu Xuan.
If you are interested in joining the Executive Committee, please email us by Friday 8 January and take a look at the Terms of Reference for Exco members and officers. The Executive Committee (Exco) sets the direction for ONE (SINGAPORE) and our local participation in the movement to raise public awareness and take concrete steps to Make Poverty History.
We would also like to remind you to renew your annual membership by the AGM. You can do this in advance via PayPal or pay cash on the day of the meeting.
Here are the details of the AGM:
- Date: Saturday 16 January 2015
- Venue: Mirror Image Academy
- 531A Upper Cross Street
- Singapore 051531
- Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.